| Payment Policies
Accepted Forms of Payment
FMS accepts the following form of payment:
- American Express
All checks should be made out to Financial Managers Society and mailed to:
Financial Managers Society
7918 Jones Branch Drive
Mclean, VA 22102
FMS has a new payment address as of August 2021. Please confirm payment is mailed to the accurate (noted above) address to avoid delays in payment and late fees.
Changes in Payment Method
Changes in payment method or credit card after initial payment is processed are NOT
permitted, no exceptions. Please be sure that you are using the appropriate credit card for this transaction.
There is a $35.00 administrative processing fee invoiced against all returned checks or disputed credit card charges resulting in a charge back.
Membership Refund Policy
All FMS memberships are non-refundable. Should an individual member retire, they may elect to transfer their membership with written notice to FMS via [email protected]
Membership benefits are only available to members during the duration of their membership. If a member pre-registers at the member rate for an event/program that occurs after their membership expires and they are no longer in good financial standing, the expired member would need to pay the difference for the non-member rate in order to attend the event/program. If the expired member no longer wishes to attend, then the FMS event refund policy would be followed.
FMS Plus Membership rosters may be reviewed and adjusted during membership renewal and up to 1 roster replacement annually. A membership replacement may be processed in instances of the original member leaving the company/institution or retiring. FMS Plus membership rates are non-adjustable and solely based on the membership tiers noted on the FMS membership page.
FMS Membership dues have a payment deadline of September 30. Members are offered a 30-day renewal grace period; any payments made after the grace period has ended will incur a $50 late fee. No exceptions will be made on this late fee.
Each promotion offer is only valid for a limited time on designated products and/or events during the specified dates of that promotion. To redeem online, the promotion code must be entered at checkout and is valid for one-time use only. Sales tax, shipping and handling do not qualify for promotions. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Void if altered, copied, transferred, auctioned or sold. Promotions are not redeemable for cash or gift cards and are only valid on available items and events. No rain checks issued. Promotions not valid for prior purchases. Purchases made with a promotion are not eligible for future price adjustments. FMS reserves the right to change or cancel any promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
| Event Registration Policies
Registration Refund/Cancellation Policy
Payment via Check
- FMS offers our members complimentary registration to all 1-hour webinars. Non-members who register and pay the registration fee may cancel their registration 48 hours prior to the program start date. No refund will be offered after that time. However, the registrant will receive the handout materials and access to the session recording following the webinar program date. CPE will not be provided to canceled registrations.
- Request for Virtual Education, Seminars and the Institute cancellation will be issued after a completed request form is returned to FMS via [email protected]. Refunds minus the listed processing fee will be issued and may take 30 days to process. No refunds will be given after the posted deadline.
- Programs may be cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances. FMS is not responsible for additional costs, charges, or expenses. FMS is not responsible for weather or travel related problems and will not reimburse registration fees for these issues.
- Program Speakers may change prior to the start of the program. Registration refunds will not be issued based on the change in speaker if the program still takes place. FMS is not responsible for additional costs, charges or expenses made on behalf of the program.
- Should an attendee be unable to attend – they may select to transfer their registration to a co-worker, additional registration fee may apply.
- Should a non-member register for an FMS educational program, they are eligible for program adjustment if membership is processed within 5 days of event registration.
- FMS accepts payment for all events by check and ACH. For the registration to be accepted, the payment must be accepted and cleared 72 hours before the start of the program. No attendance will be permitted without full payment processed prior.
Credits for Events
- The rate displayed at the time of registration is based upon your membership type at that time. If your membership has expired, the applicable alternate registration rates will be assessed. To process your membership renewal or update your member type, please email [email protected].
- In lieu of refunds, funds from a canceled registration may be processed and credited to a future FMS program or membership dues. Education and membership credit are available by request only and at the discretion of FMS.