About the Award
Presented annually, the FMS Finance and Accounting Scholarship will award one (1) $5,000 scholarship to an eligible college student majoring in an accounting or finance-related field. This scholarship is a non-renewable scholarship.
Application Due Date
All applications must be received by FMS’ Manager, Member Engagement, Dan Bostrom
, by no later than Monday, April 2, 2018
Who is Eligible?
To be considered for the FMS Finance and Accounting Scholarship, applicants must be:
- Currently enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited institution of higher education pursuing a degree in finance and/or accounting
- Currently enrolled in their first, second, or third year of undergraduate-level education. High school and graduate-level students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Able to present documentation of a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Willing to provide full transcript history from their educational institution
All applicants for the FMS Finance and Accounting Scholarship will be rated and reviewed based upon the following criteria:
- Academic achievement: This is based upon applicant’s current transcripts as presented with the scholarship application
- Answers to application essay questions as rated by the FMS Finance and Accounting Scholarship review committee