28 Day Hill Road
Windsor, CT 06095
Earn up to 1 hours of CPE.
Membership dues go beyond just education and networking – they support chapter operations, the website, mailings, a scholarship, as well as charitable donations. Please consider supporting your local chapter of the Financial Managers Society by joining today!
Members’ benefits include:
- $100 off registration for our upcoming East Coast Regional Conference in Bethesda
- $150 off registration for our Finance and Accounting Conference, sponsored jointly by FMS and Mass Bankers Association
- $75 deduction towards annual FMS National Membership dues
- $15 off registration for each of our monthly dinner meetings
- $35 off registration for our FMS Golf Tournament
- Eligibility for a child or grandchild to apply for our college scholarship
Annual Individual Membership dues for the 2017/2018 season are as follows:
- Bank and Credit Union Individual Membership $100.00 per member
- Non-Financial Institution Membership $125.00 per member
Annual Group Membership dues for the 2017/2018 season are as follows:
- 3 individuals Save 15%
- Up to 5 individuals Save 20%
- Up to 7 individuals Save 25%
- Up to 10 individuals Save 35%
join or renew your membership now online!
- Current members
To renew or update your membership, log in to your profile at http://www.fmsboston.org/ with your email and password and follow suggested actions on your profile screen.
- New members
To join, please go the Join Us page of our website, select the appropriate membership level and follow the directions from there.
Print a Group Registration Form and scan or mail to us following the instructions on the form.
Credit cards are accepted for all transactions online!
Monthly Meeting rates for the 2017/2018 season are as follows:
Please note that in the event of late registration, a $5.00 fee will be added.
- Boston Chapter Member $70.00 per member
- Non-Member $85.00 per non-member
Non-members are always welcome to attend any of the regular Boston meetings at the guest rate. The website, http://www.fmsboston.org, is a good resource to learn how to register for upcoming meetings.
About FMS Boston Chapter
About FMS Boston Chapter: The Financial Managers Society was founded in 1951. The chapter primarily serves members in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Vermont. Currently, the Boston Chapter has over 250 members. The success of the Boston Chapter is directly correlated to the dedication of the many bank and credit union professionals who have served over the years and are now part of alumni group. We are committed to providing an environment for peer networking and offering a program of quality educational topics addressing the many challenges currently facing financial institutions. These programs also meet NASBA requirements providing our CPA members affordable CPE credits.