Boston Chapter: Balance Sheet Strategies
Andrew Paolillo, Vice President, Director of Member Strategies & Solutions, Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston, will be presenting a Balance Sheet Strategies update.
The presenter will discuss:
- Key factors happening today in the economy and capital markets that are most relevant for depositories
- Notable trends occurring on the balance sheets of New England banks and credit unions
- How to identify opportunities and employ strategies that address current challenges and are tailored to the asset/liability management needs of your organization
Vice President - Director of Member Strategies & Solutions, FHLB Boston
Andrew is the Vice President, Director of Member Strategies & Solutions for the Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston, where he is responsible for helping its members to develop strategies and solutions to improve their balance sheet positions and create additional opportunities and efficiencies.
Registration to the live session includes:
- One online connection
- CPE credit for registrant
- Permission to reproduce the handouts and other written material for additional attendees at your location
Only registered attendees of the live session can obtain CPE credit
|| Earn up to 1 hour of CPE credit.
- Prerequisites: None
- Advance preparation: None
- Field of Study: Finance - Technical
- Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
- Length: 60 minutes
For more information regarding administrative policies such as concerns or refunds, call 312-578-1300. FMS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses. Complaints regarding sponsors may be addressed to: The National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 Web: www.nasba.org.
To register online, please sign-in below or follow the instructions to create an account.