Philadelphia Chapter: ALCO Strategies for 2021 and Beyond
Sponsored by: VBC
- One Model To Rule Them All – Strategic and Cost Advantages to Combining ALM and CECL
- Capital Stress at Large Banks = Huge Opportunity for Community Banks
- Econ 101 – What Just Happened? Yield Curve Outlook
- CRE – Look out below
- Introduction- Shannon Croll, FMS President/Franklin Bank SVP/CFO
- ALCO Strategies for 2021 and Beyond, presenters Tom Esposito, Director and Tom Mennie, Managing Director, VBC
- Conclusion-Shannon Croll, FMS President/ Franklin Bank SVP/CFO
Tom Esposito is a Director of Model Validation at VBC. Tom is responsible for performing validations for credit, interest rate and liquidity risk models, as well as new financial model development. He has authored several articles on risk management topics of interest. Prior to joining VBC, Tom spent several years at global banks, leading teams that implemented capital/liquidity metrics at JP Morgan Chase; created all-new loss forecast / LLR models at both Citi and TD; and developed customized ALM/ALCO metrics and FTP modeling at ING Direct. Tom Received his M.B.A. in Finance from the University of Delaware - Lerner College of Business & Economics.
Managing Director, VBC
Tom Mennie is a Managing Director, Balance Sheet Strategies of Velligan-Blaxall Consultants, LLC. Tom’s responsibilities include serving the firm’s ALM and CECL modeling clients via board/ALCO presentations and training, and strategy development. Tom also contributes to business development and marketing initiatives. Prior to joining VBC, Tom held positions including CFO, Treasurer and Controller at various community banks where he developed his expertise in accounting, finance, treasury, capital planning, risk management and operations. Tom was also a past president of the Philadelphia Chapter of the Financial Manager’s Society. Tom holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Temple University.
Registration to the live session includes:
- One online connection
- CPE credit for registrant
- Permission to reproduce the handouts and other written material for additional attendees at your location
Only registered attendees of the live session can obtain CPE credit
|| Earn up to 1 hour of CPE credit.
- Prerequisites: None
- Advance preparation: None
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge - Technical
- Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
- Length: 60 minutes
For more information regarding administrative policies such as concerns or refunds, call 312-578-1300. FMS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses. Complaints regarding sponsors may be addressed to: The National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 Web: www.nasba.org.
To register online, please sign-in below or follow the instructions to create an account.