Sign In to Register
Advancements in technology are one of the largest drivers of change in our industry. As such, it’s now more important than ever for financial professionals at banks and credit unions to streamline and reexamine their current policies, procedures and processes wherever possible.
Our FMS webinar, Finance Revolution: A Technology Roadmap for Tomorrow’s CFO will evaluate the technology characteristics and capabilities of today’s leading institutions, and discuss how even the smallest of changes can help your institution more efficiently control costs and mitigate risk. Using real-world examples, this program will cover how to:
- Use technology to more efficiently to gather data and improve decision making
- Recognize outsourcing opportunities that can help streamline your business objectives
- Optimize internal controls and data quality while maximizing time and decreasing risk
- Enhance your operations strategies and minimize costs
Principal, Consulting, RSM US LLP
Christina Churchill leads the National Financial Institution Management Consulting Group at RSM US LLP. In this role, Christina focuses on the planning, execution and delivery of operational improvement projects. She works with project owners to optimize process efficiency, performance and profitability utilizing technology.
Registration to the live session includes:
- One online connection
- CPE credit for registrant
- Permission to reproduce the handouts and other written material for additional attendees at your
Only registered attendees of the live session can obtain
CPE credit. Attendees of FMS live webinars also receive two views of the On-Demand version of the program
they attend. Use this bonus feature to share the program with colleagues or as a refresher at a later date.
Instructions for viewing the on-demand session will be emailed to you at the conclusion of the live
|| Earn up to 1.5 hours of CPE
- Level: Basic
- Prerequisites: None
- Advance preparation: None
- Field of Study: Information Technology
- Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
- Length: 75 minutes
For more information regarding administrative policies such
as concerns or refunds, call 800-ASK-4FMS (800-275-4367). FMS is registered with the National Association of
State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE
Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses.
Complaints regarding sponsors may be addressed to: The National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue,
North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 Web: www.nasba.org.
Members and Non-members sign in or create an account below to register.