What’s in a Relationship? Leveraging New Profitability Insights to Maximize Performance
Join Kaufman Hall finance experts Bryan Ridgway and Brad Brockman for a 2-hour educational session on how to best leverage relationship data to improve performance in your institution. We will discuss:
Relationship profitability analysis
- The power of knowing -- Value to relationship managers and other front-line staff
- Laying the groundwork for an accurate data foundation
- Identifying the makers, skaters, and takers
- By the numbers – how you can leverage relationship profitability analytics across the institution:
- Managing your own portfolio – We’ll answer questions such as:
- Where should you concentrate your time?
- What is the impact of expected runoff?
- Managing the institution’s portfolio – Likewise, through a macro lens:
- Where should relationship managers concentrate their time?
- How can you inform Marketing and team members to boost net new sales of your most profitable products and encourage cross-sell?
- Managing your individual relationship managers
- Are incentives tied to the right metrics to maximize performance?
- What successful behaviors and practices could be replicated?
- Understanding how to price a deal so that the profitability of existing + new business meets hurdle rates
- The power of comparing scenarios – what is the best possible combination of business for both the client and the institution?
Senior Sales Engineer, Kaufman Hall
Brad Brockman is a Senior Solutions Engineer in the Financial Institutions practice of Kaufman Hall. His responsibilities include assisting financial institutions of varying sizes and complexity in the development of solutions to analyze and improve their financial performance, utilizing the Kaufman Hall Axiom Software Suite. Mr. Brockman has more than 20 years of experience in performance management and analytical solutions for the banking industry. Prior to joining Kaufman Hall, he was the Solutions Leader at IBM, where he was responsible for leading financial solutions across North America, including the development of profitability, budgeting and planning, predictive, and business intelligence tools.
Mr. Brockman is a regular presenter at national and regional industry meetings, and has authored numerous articles on analytical solutions. He earned an M.B.A. from the University of Phoenix and a B.S. in Finance from Northern Kentucky University. Mr. Brockman holds certifications in Analytics, Big Data, and Master Technical Sales.
Senior Solutions Engineer – Financial Institutions, Kaufman Hall
Bryan Ridgway is a Senior Solutions Engineer in the Financial Institutions practice of Kaufman Hall. His responsibilities include assisting financial institutions of varying sizes and complexity in the development of solutions to analyze and improve their financial performance, utilizing the Kaufman Hall Axiom Software Suite.
Mr. Ridgway has more than 20 years of experience in financial risk and performance management for the banking industry. Prior to joining Kaufman Hall, he was Director of Product Management for the financial risk and performance management solutions at Fiserv, where he was responsible for leading overall business strategy in this area, including the development of funds transfer pricing, budgeting and planning, and asset liability management solutions.
Mr. Ridgway is a frequent speaker at national and regional professional meetings and webinars, and has authored numerous articles for industry publications. He earned an M.B.A. in Global Management with emphases in Finance, European Studies, and German from the Thunderbird School of Global Management. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration from Pepperdine University.
Registration to the live session includes:
- One online connection
- CPE credit for registrant
- Permission to reproduce the handouts and other written material for additional attendees at your location
Only registered attendees of the live session can obtain CPE credit. Attendees of FMS live webinars also receive two views of the On-Demand version of the program they attend. Use this bonus feature to share the program with colleagues or as a refresher at a later date. Instructions for viewing the on-demand session will be emailed to you at the conclusion of the live event.
|| Earn up to 2 hours of CPE credit.
- Level: Basic
- Prerequisites: None
- Advance preparation: None
- Field of Study: Management Services - Technical
- Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
- Length: 120 minutes
For more information regarding administrative policies such as concerns or refunds, call 800-ASK-4FMS (800-275-4367). FMS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses. Complaints regarding sponsors may be addressed to: The National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 Web: www.nasba.org.
Members and Non-members sign in or create an account below to register.