Call for Presentations
Call For Presentations
The 2022 FMS Forum Annual Conference breakout session speaker submissions will open in August.
Speakers GuidelinesKeys to Submitting a Proposal
- A company/institution may submit up to (8) EIGHT proposals with no more than (2) TWO proposals per speaker.
- The Session description must include the following: description on session topic, key objectives and attendee take-aways.
- Sessions should be designed as a formal, 50 minute presentation that offers practical, how-to information on a focused topic.
- Single/multi Speaker(s) or panels are welcome – the main point of contact will be the first person listed in the application.
- FMS Forum Annual Conference Attendees expect you to share your technical expertise and will be quite critical if they perceive a sales pitch. Presentations should be at an advanced level and be of value to the educational enrichment and professional development of FMS members, SALES PITCHES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL IMPACT FUTURE SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES FOR FMS!
What are the presentation requirements?
- All breakout session Power Point slides (to be uploaded as a PDF file) are required on the FMS Forum Template. This template will include the FMS Forum logo, as well as your company’s logo and will be made available to you by FMS should your submission be accepted for the program. Any materials received that do not comply with the below guidelines will be asked to be re-submitted until corrected.
- Electronic presentation files are due to FMS in advance.
- A laptop loaded with your presentation will be provided in your session room.
What else do I need to know?
- An FMS representative will serve as the Moderator of your session and will:
- Meet you in the room 15 minutes before your session begins
- Introduce you using the bio you provided
- Give you a high-five sign when there are five minutes left in the session
- Will close the session
- Attendees will be asked to evaluate your session on a four point scale from poor (1) to excellent (4).
- A current biography and photo (for inclusion on the FMS Mobile App) will be required upon confirmation of your speaking date and time.
- All Breakout Session speakers are required to attend in-person. If you are unable to attend, approval of replacement speaker should be approved by FMS before finalizing.
- All speakers are offered a discounted registration rate of $725 that includes access to educational sessions, the FMS Marketplace Exhibit Hall, conference meals and Sunday and Monday receptions.
- All speakers will be given an attendee list 2 weeks prior to the event that will include the following: Attendee's first name, last name, title, company and city/state.
- Click Here to view a sample list of topics included during The FMS Forum Annual Conference from 2019 - 2021
Submit a Proposal
Last Day to Submit is October 25, 2021.
Check out The 2021 FMS Forum Annual Conference Attendee Snapshot to see the breakdown of who attends the FMS Forum.
What Are the Speaker Benefits?
Benefit from exposure and marketing of your session to FMS’ network of financial decision makers.
Associating with the Forum and FMS connects you with one of the most trusted resources in the financial institutions industry.
Speakers at the Forum enjoy full access to our excellent educational and social events as a registered speaker at a discounted registration fee.
Become a valued resource and contributor to the growth of your profession and the financial institutions industry as a whole.